Give the Gift of Golf this Father’s Day
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – The Waste Management Phoenix Open, in partnership with the LPGA Bank of Hope Founders Cup and the Charles Schwab Cup Championship, announce the relaunch of the Go Green Go Often ticket promotion in time for Father’s Day.
For $50 individuals can purchase a single day pass to each of the professional golf tournaments in the Valley – the WM Phoenix Open, the Charles Schwab Cup Championship and the LPGA Bank of Hope Founders Cup. Limited tickets will be sold. Notable golfers participating may include Bernhard Langer, Rickie Fowler and Anna Nordqvist.
“This is a one-of-a-kind offer that allows golf fans to attend three world-class tournaments, all here in the Valley of the Sun,” said WM Phoenix Open Tournament Chairman Carlos Sugich. “With Father’s Day right around the corner, this is an excellent opportunity to find that perfect gift at such a great price.”
- Waste Management Phoenix Open, Bank of Hope Founders Cup and Charles Schwab Cup Championship
- One single day admission ticket to three professional golf tournaments
- Charles Schwab Cup Championship: Wednesday, November 8 – November 12, 2017
- Waste Management Phoenix Open: Monday, January 29 – February 4, 2018
- Bank of Hope Founders Cup: Tuesday, March 13 – March 18, 2018
- Charles Schwab Cup Championship: Phoenix Country Club; 2901 N 7th St Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Waste Management Phoenix Open: TPC Scottsdale Stadium Course; 17020 North Hayden Road Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Bank of Hope Founders Cup: Wildfire Golf Club at JW Marriot Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa; 5350 Marriott Drive Phoenix, AZ 85054
For more information or to purchase tickets CLICK HERE or call (386) 236-1369.
The 2018 Waste Management Phoenix Open will be held at TPC Scottsdale January 29 – February 4, 2018. “The People’s Open” is the best-attended golf tournament in the world and has gained legendary status for being the most unique stop on the PGA TOUR. The 2017 tournament broke four attendance records, including a PGA TOUR record 655,434 fans for the week. The 2018 edition will mark the 83rd playing of the event (one of the five oldest events on the PGA TOUR) and the ninth as the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
The Thunderbirds were founded in 1937 with the mission of promoting the Valley of the Sun through sports. The Thunderbirds consist of 55 “active” members and more than 250 “life” members. In 2016 The Thunderbirds raised a record $9.3 million for charity and have eclipsed $111 million in charitable giving since its inception in 1932.