THE THUNDERBIRDS SCHOLARS PROGRAM
The Thunderbirds Scholars Program
Founded in 2019, The Thunderbirds Scholars Program provides a four-year, full ride, renewable scholarship to attend Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University or University of Arizona. This scholarship covers the cost of attendance including tuition, fees, and room and board. Recipients receive mentoring support from Education Forward Arizona. The Thunderbirds Scholars Program will entertain requests for opportunities for study abroad, internships and other programs.
Deadline to apply: March 15, 2023
To qualify, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Graduate from an Arizona high school, or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation – academic and personal.
- Must plan to attend Arizona State University, University of Arizona, or Northern Arizona University in Fall 2023 as an incoming freshman.
- Must not combine the scholarship with other funds except needs-based federal financial aid.
- Criteria for renewal: Full-time student with a minimum GPA of 3.5. Students must apply for renewal after the first award year. Scholarship is for a total of four years.
To learn more about this scholarship opportunity or to apply please visit the Arizona Community Foundation at https://www.azfoundation.org/scholarship-seekers/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.