Respect the Game
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
We take pride in the fact that the Waste Management Phoenix Open Presented by The Ak-Chin Indian Community has become one of the premiere sporting events in the country, attracting record-numbers of fans from throughout the United States and the world. To ensure a fun, safe and memorable experience for all, please adhere to the tournament’s Code of Conduct:
- Fans will respect the Tournament Players, Caddies, Officials and other fans.
- Fans will enjoy the WM Phoenix Open free from disruptive behavior including, but not limited to –FOUL OR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE, obscene gestures, fighting, throwing objects, attempting to disrupt play or distract Tournament Players from their professional game. Such behavior includes taunting players, caddies and officials, volunteers or other fans. Those who engage in any of these actions are subject to immediate ejection from the Tournament and subject to criminal trespass.
- Fans will avoid engaging in behavior that endangers the safety of Tournament Players, caddies, officials, volunteers or other spectators.
- Fans consuming alcoholic beverages will do so in a responsible manner. Impaired, or intoxicated fans will be removed from the tournament grounds and subject to criminal trespass or prosecution.
- Underage fans who are found to be consuming alcoholic beverages or any fan who assists in purchasing or supplying alcoholic beverages to underage fans will be removed from the tournament grounds in a prompt and safe manner and subject to criminal prosecution.
- Tournament volunteers, ambassadors, security and police personnel are trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and fans are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest tournament representative.
- The Thunderbirds reserve the right to deny entry or eject from the tournament fans displaying inappropriate behavior.
- Fans who choose not to adhere to any of these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund. Hospitality Package holders and/or their guests who are identified violating any of these provisions are subject to revocation of their hospitality suite, box and/or package for the remainder of the tournament and all future tournaments.
The Thunderbirds thank you in advance for adhering to the Waste Management Phoenix Open Fan Code of Conduct. Your cooperation ensures the Waste Management Phoenix Open will continue its tradition as not only the biggest event on the PGA TOUR, but also the best!