Military and Emergency Services Personnel
FREE TOURNAMENT ADMISSION FOR FIRST RESPONDERS AND U.S. MILITARY
The Waste Management Phoenix Open tournament hosts, The Thunderbirds, invite all First Responders, as well as all Active, Reserve and Retired U.S. Military personnel, plus one accompanying individual, to be their guests (free of charge) at the 2020 Waste Management Phoenix Open. This marks the 19th year The Thunderbirds have extended this small gesture of thanks to the heroes who’ve given so much for our country.
TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FREE ADMISSION OFFER:
- You must verify your status through Sheer ID.
- Eligible personnel must present their official ID or badge along with ticket voucher at the main tournament entrance.
- Business cards and pay stubs will not be accepted as forms of ID.
- Tickets are limited to two per day, per each official
- Standard tournament spectator policies will be in enforced, including no firearms allowed.
PATRIOTS OUTPOST FREE TO ALL U.S. MILITARY – ACTIVE DUTY, RESERVE, & RETIRED
As a further compliment to Military personnel, the Birdies for the Brave Patriots Outpost hospitality tent will be available Wednesday through Sunday of tournament week. Located on the 18th hole near the tee box, all Active duty, Reserve and Retired Military can invite one guest to enjoy complimentary food and beverages while watching PGA TOUR golf in a relaxed and comfortable setting.
To ensure that all our military heroes can experience the Birdies for the Brave Patriots Outpost, official military ID’s must be presented at the Outpost entrance and the one guest maximum will be strictly enforced.