The Greatest Show on Grass | January 27 – February 2 | 2020
The Bay Club is located on the north side of 17 and seating overlooks the 17th fairway and green and provides a fantastic view of the action on a very drivable par 4. As part of the Bay Club, participating companies have access to an upscale lounge area as well as a viewing platform overlooking the 10th fairway.
Bay Club Box Includes:
- 48 Bay Club credentials per day | Tuesday – Sunday
- Greenskeeper access for your guests
- Full access Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Full Access after 3:00pm Friday and Saturday.
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch buffet and open bar
- 20 General Admission tickets per day | Wednesday – Sunday* (for tournament admission only)
- 2 Valet parking passes | good all week
- 15 Reserved parking passes per day | Tuesday – Sunday
- Bay Club recognition in the Waste Management Phoenix Open souvenir program (if purchased by 12/07/2018)
Additional Bay Club Credential Purchase Options: Only with full package purchase, select option 1 or 2.
Must be purchased by primary account holder.
Option 1: 10-Pack – $15,000
- 10 credentials per day, Tuesday – Sunday
- Limit one 10-Pack per Suite
Option 2: Daily credentials – $450 per credential per day, Tuesday – Sunday
- Limit 10 per day per Suite
Tournament general admission is free Monday and Tuesday. If venue is at capacity a wait-list will be established. Limited number of packages. Subject to availability. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.